Friday, June 20, 2014

Just Married

One Month and 13 days ago I married my very own prince charming. Already we have had quite the adventure together!

 I love him more everyday. Everyday, I learn something about him, myself, men, women, men and women, marriage, our marriage and life in general. It is has hard as it is blissful, fun as it is taxing and as challenging as we are loving. Marriage is such a beautiful mix of bitter and sweet. But, my goodness, the sweet sure is sweet! I love this man of mine so much!!

Also, Heavenly Father's plan for us makes a little more sense to me... It has not been a bed of roses, but I know as long as we are true and faithful... eventually it will be.  Oh, but we are so happy!


{Our Marriage so Far}
On May 7, 2014, we were sealed in the Provo Temple for time and all eternity
On May 9, 2014, we left for a short Honeymoon to Montana and Yellowstone. 
On May 18, 2014, He had drill.
On May, His baby sister graduated.
On May, His car was totaled. 
On June 5, 2014 we drove without stopping 2,000 miles to Alabama for our Alabama Reception. 
On June 7, 2014, we had our reception and the hubs met my family for the first time.
On June 8, 2014, we went to Magnolia, Alabama and visited my grandma's grave. Then we went spent time with my sisters at the gulf. 
On June 9, 2014, we left Alabama and drove to Shrevport, LA to see his brother, then we made a pit stop in OKC to see my friend Bryan and then on June 11, 2014 we saw the Braves play in  CO.
June 15, 2014, we went to his Cousins homecoming talk and luncheon. Then we went to Provo to celebrate Father's day with his father and sisters.
June 16, 2014, We went to Hill AFB and got my ID card... And, my wonderful husband started talking very seriously about going active duty.
June 17, 2014, we attended a session at the Temple for the first time together. We did sealings a few weeks prior. But this was very special... we got to do something very special. :) I love my husband! Also, and prior to our Temple trip, I found out my position at the company I have been working for for the last six years may be eliminated.

{This Blog}
I did not know how to start this blog... So, I decided I just needed to babble. :) Eventually this blog will take on a more organized... something... haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment