Thursday, March 26, 2015

Steps to Lasting Weight Loss

1. Commit.
2. Determine your Why.
3. Surround yourself with motivation
4. Set incremental Goals. (The What!)
5. Plan. Plan. Plan. Plan Everything. (The How!)
6. Get Right with Food
7. Surround yourself with motivation
8. Strength Training
9. High Intensity Cardio
10. TIME, give it time. Map your progress.

 I plan to lose over 100 lbs before 2015 is over. My tactics will be aggressive, but not unhealthy. I have the tools, the knowledge and the support to accomplish this weight loss. But, I do not only desire to simply tell you about my journey, I want to share the tools I use to get there! 

Over the next Ten weeks I will write about each step, but over the next 10 months... I will show these steps in motion, as I embark on my journey back to fit. 










No comments:

Post a Comment