Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday Madness! Rambling, Survey and a workout!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin Last night I made a list! And my goal today is to complete it!
I am about to start food prepping.
We have a busy day before I go to work.
And, any minute, the hubs will be coming in here to ask what's for breakfast... so I gots to hurry!

ABC Survey!!

I found this cute little survey on Run Pretty!

Should all posts have pictures? I dunno, but I am adding some to my little survey!

A. Attached or Single? Attached! Sealed. ONE! Haha. :)

B. Best Friend? Shante Renee Russell, my sisters and my husband's sisters, and Jamie Fowler, and Logan and Elizabeth... and more! I do not have just one best friend! I do have the BEST friends though! :) 
C. Cake or pie? Um, both! Cheesecake! And Key lime pie! 
D. Day of choice? Sunday! 
E. Essential Item?  Hair brush! 
F. Favorite color? Pink! White! Turquoise! It depends!
G. Gummy bears or worms? WORMS! Of course!
H. Home town?  I do not have a hometown really, the Navy (See pic below)? Mostly I claim the State of Alabama!! (As my home town? Yes... cuz I was born in Mobile, graduated high school in North Alabama and then went to college and started my career in Tuscaloosa!)


I. Favorite Indulgence? Lancome anything! 
J. January or July?  I LOVE July 4th! So, I will go with July!
K. Kids? Not yet. But, I think about baby names all the time!
L. Life isn’t complete without? My other half! I love him soooo much!!
M. Marriage date? May 7, 2014, my great grandma's birthday, which she used to inform everyone was the day the Lusitania sank.
N. Number of brothers/sisters? I am the oldest of FOUR! Two sisters and a brother, and they are AMAZING!
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples!
P. Phobias?  I have a few! I do not like lizards!
Q. Quotes? 
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands." -Elle Woods
R. Reasons to smile?  My hot hubby! (Excuse his hair, we camped and did not really primp before we got to the canyon....)

S. Season of choice?  Spring and Autumn!
T. Tell me something? I love Yoga!  And this is like... my signature picture pose... I have pictures of me doing this on tops of mountains, on top of the frozen lake pictured below and basically everywhere!!


U. Unknown fact about me?  I have always been photogenic, but during the early school years... I have more photos of me with this awkward non-smile than smiling. Bless my little heart... 

 

V. Vegetable? Spinach
W. Worst habit? Binge Eating when life gets too stressful.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound?  Um, hopefully neither!
Y. Your favorite food? Chicken and Pizza!
Z. Zodiac sign? I am a Libra! 
Your turn!  I MUST know your answers. NOW! 

And later that day.... :) I decided to add this!

WORK OUT: Special Forces Prep: THOR3 

The hubs is trying to go SF, so I found a workout on a special forces recruiting site and am training him through it... and then... I decided I should do it too!! I skipped a few... I am a little chubby, but surprisingly... not very out of shape! 

A. Dynamic Warm UP
B. 15x, 4 sets
Front Squat
Lat Pull Down:

C. 12x, 3 sets
Barbell Split Squat
Single Arm DB Bench Row
Double DB Row
Russian Twists with Med Ball

D. Varies 
Single Leg Piston Squats, 10x, 3 sets
Pull ups 5+,5+, Max
Sit ups 20+, 20+, Max
Push Ups 10+, 10+, 25x

E. Varies
Back Extension 10x, 3 sets
DB Combo Raise 5x, 3 sets
Planks (Front and both sides. 30 sec each)


No comments:

Post a Comment