- Reach my Wedding Weight
- I am ashamed and hurt that I have gained so much weight. I do not know how I let it happen. But, I do know exactly how to reverse it... and so I am going to take control and get it done! (I know you can't see me, but you can see it in my face for sure. And in this pic, I was 10 lbs lighter than on my wedding day.)
- Do the Jamie Eason Live fit trainer, while adjusting to FedEx! Then go crazy with yo' own plan!
- Blog at least three times a week.
- I love to write! I love to look back and life moves so fast! Keeping track of my life is sooooo important! It is also a way for me to keep myself accountable for these little goals of mine!
- Take my NASM certification test.
- Hike Timp!
- Teach Yoga!
- My Yoga Teachers Certification was not cheap and I have yet to put it to good use. AND! More importantly, I looooove yoga and I truly believe it is for everyone! And, I have responsibility to share it!
- Be active in the 419th FRG.
- Read/Study the New Testament!
- Train Ricky! He needs a 300 on his next PT test! And, he has the Spartan in One month and ten days!
- Bring back photos!
- I LOVE photography! Love it. I stopped taking pictures... and that makes me sad!
- I want to attend a Blush by BK workshop before I leave Utah
- Be/Get/Stay Organized! De-clutter and better organize our home! AND! Meal plan and prep!
Sunday, May 17, 2015
Keepin it Simple! Simple Six-Months!
My goals for the next six months are simple!